Sunday, March 18, 2007

super random

Just a random post.

Yesterday, I stayed at Mac doing homework from 11.45am to around 6pm. Brr... It was cold. Haha.
Doubly cold when Jerome and Yi Hui are together. After that, Jin Xing and Jen Boon arrived. So overall should be okay ba. Managed to finish my chemistry worksheet. the physics notes are no longer blank and I also dont know what else have I done.

Tomorrow, there will be school again. Sianz. Can I NOT go to SCHOOL???!!!

Really have no IDEA why I feel so stress all of a sudden. Maybe I have this conscious that O-levels are hot on my heels. Sigh. Life is simple so unfair.

I was watching the show on scenarios of terrorists attacks just now. Sudden thoughts just appear in my mind. Is Life that fragile? Would I be able to know what to do during such attacks?
Perhaps I am just thinking too much.

Life really isn't perfect.
I should learn to take and let go.
Perhaps one day I will go through what you went through yesterday.
When the time comes, you must support me okay?
I hope you will. (",)

I wonder why am I typing this post when you wont be able to see it?

Okay I am just bored!

I need TIME, MONEY, EMOTIONS... etc managment.

mostly, I NEED YOU!

No comments: